Enterprise Engagement Expo Incorporates NYIRR Show
Don’t miss it! Mark your calendar for May 12-13, 2009
There’s a huge shift underway toward targeted, one-to-one engagement strategies that identify and build relationships with the people crucial to business, from customers and distribution partners, to employees and vendors. Today, it’s not just about attracting great customers and employees, it’s about retaining them and generating word of mouth so that you get more great customers and employees.
The Enterprise Engagement Expo is about strategies and solutions related to how to engage and motivate customers, distribution partners and key employees to improve productivity, profitability and performance.
The Enterprise Engagement Expo – now incorporating the New York Incentive, Rewards & Recognition Show – is a unique opportunity for suppliers of branded rewards, incentive, engagement and communication programs, technology, training, recognition and promotional products to meet corporate buyers and their incentive and marketing agencies face to face in an intimate, boutique-show setting. Capitalizing on last year’s theme of Brands and People Performance, the show is partnering with leaders in the area of human capital, motivation, performance and sales & marketing to attract more than 1,000 attendees interested in this critical business discipline.
Engaging and motivating customers, distribution partners and employees is more important than ever before. At this year’s Enterprise Engagement Expo, industry leaders in management and marketing – including 1to1 Media, the Human Capital Institute and marketing gurus Don Peppers and Martha Rogers of Peppers & Rogers Group – have joined forces to create a special education program on Enterprise Engagement.
Designed for end-users in general management, human resources, marketing and sales, a slate of 10 practical seminars presented by market leaders will include sessions on:
- The economics and drivers of loyalty and word-of-mouth
- Why talent management is more critical than ever before
- Making the profitable connection between your brand and your people
- How to structure engagement strategies whose costs are tied directly to results.
Featured Speakers Include: Don Peppers of Peppers & Rogers Group on Customer Engagement; Allan Schweyer of the Human Capital Institute on the Economics of Employee Engagement; and Linda Kaplan-Thaler, CEO of the Kaplan Thaler Group and co-author of the book The Power of Nice, on the benefits of improving company culture and intrinsic motivation.
• 1to1 Media
• Business Marketing Association
• Human Capital Institute
• Incentive Marketing Association
• Peppers & Rogers Group
• Recognition Professionals International
Go to http://www.nyirr.com/education.2042.html to read more.
The New York Incentive, Rewards and Recognition Show is limited to brand-name manufacturers, incentive & recognition companies and other organizations that can help foster engagement, including promotional products suppliers, technology companies and other firms offering services to help organizations engage their target audiences. Nearly 100 exhibitors have already signed on to this year’s event.
Very few shows anywhere – and none in New York – offer attendees the opportunity to meet with so many top brands in one place. It would take a dozen shows or more to encounter this broad an array of brands and learn about the latest trends, techniques and technologies impacting so many product and service categories, including:
- Consumer electronics
- Merchandise and travel gift cards
- Food products
- Sporting goods
- Watches and clocks
- Household goods
- Learning companies
- Business gifts
Attendees will be able to discuss their marketing needs with leading brands to learn how they can help achieve better results from incentive, promotion, rewards and recognition programs. Discover new ways to use brands to drive marketing and performance. Exhibitors will feature solutions related to:
- Consumer promotions
- Employee and sales incentive programs
- Employee and customer recognition
- Channel partner motivation
- Incentive and recognition awards
- Consumer loyalty awards
- Brand extentions through promotional products
Extras & Events
The Enterprise Engagement Pavilion
In addition to the leading brands involved with rewards and recognition, the Enterprise Engagement Expo will give end-users more reasons to attend by including a new Enterprise Engagement Pavilion featuring other types of companies involved with engagement, including performance improvement, technology, training and communications companies. These organizations offer strategic and tactical services related to maximizing performance through people, from customers and distribution partners to employees and vendors.
- Omaha Steaks
- The Corporate Rewards Exchange at CorporateRewardsXchange.com is a new web-based service for corporate end-users. The site is specifically designed to make it easy to buy rewards in bulk from multiple brands for gift programs, and to educate corporations about the incentive industry and the full-service incentive and marketing companies that can provide support for their ongoing programs.
- The Incentive Business Exchange at IncentiveBusinessXchange.com is a new online tool that allows incentive and marketing companies to create highly customized engagement and reward programs using any rewards or vendors they wish. It comes with a powerful system for managing redemptions, billing and tracking across multiple vendors, along with expert consulting advice.
Brand Products Gallery
Head to the Brand Products Gallery and begin your day at the show with the “best of the best” brand-name products in the incentive industry. Leading brands will be featured in a special display at the entrance of the Enterprise Engagement Expo. Pick up a ballot at registration and drop it off at the Gallery at the entrance to the show for a chance to win one of our 2 Planet Earth & Blue Planet DVD sets, courtesy of Discovery Corporate Sales.
|Dates: Tuesday, May 12 & Wednesday May 13, 2009
Where: The Hilton Hotel and Towers, 53rd Street and Sixth Avenue, New York City
Producer: Selling Communications Inc.
Exhibit Hall Pass and Conference Fees: An Exhibit Hall Pass is free if you register on or before May 1 ($25 thereafter and at the door); Education Conference: $75 for two-day pass; $50 for one-day pass
Go to http://www.nyirr.com to register today!
Subscribe to Engagement Strategies Magazine
Update Your Subscriptions